Problem with Nokia Lumia 925
- Overheating, after taking few photos, the phone feel a sudden of heat near the camera.
- Freeze, the phone freeze sometimes, and auto turn off the wifi, when you open it, it says you need to restart the phone, before can turn on the wifi.
- Music + videos apps, when you swipe your music in the apps, the apps freezes, but music still playing. Frustrated when you trying to change tracks.
- Video, i transfer some of my video via windows 8 to the phone, some of it lagging while playing the video. i have try numerous video format, it is still the same. I think it is a software problem. It works fine on my old lumia.
- Auto reboot, my phone has been reboot for 2 times, one time is after a called,another one is after i finish using my wechat application.
Lastly, i love lumia 925, i think the design and the pictures capability are what i really in love with, but i hope someone from nokia could tell me how to solve the above problems.
Hi, Di_vico. Does this mean you are not using the case anymore? Do you have a Lumia 925 as well?
As the concern is present with a case on, try doing the below steps. Let's check if these will correct it.
1. Press and hold the volume down and the power buttons at the same time until you feel a vibration (about 10-15 seconds). Your phone will restart automatically.
2. Check that your device is running the latest software version. Go to Settings > phone update.
Make sure that all the system apps are updated. You can go to Settings > applications > store > check for updates. You can also scan the QR codes from the below link:
Keep us posted.